Legal Brokers Complaints Procedure
- acknowledge a complaint within 5 working days of its receipt.
- normally deal with a complaint fully and in writing within 20 working days of receipt.
- keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- provide a final written response at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman: (web www.tpos.co.uk (tel) 01722 333306 or (e-mail) firstname.lastname@example.org. We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with the Ombudsman’s final decision.
Providing a range of different services we are a multi-faceted business that can assist with online marketing, organic Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click advertising, Legal Recruitment, Property Searches, White Label Conveyancing, Franchising, Law firm sales, Fee Sharing and providing PII quotes.